Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tb fresh basil OR 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 and 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp seasonsed salt
- 8 oz fettuccine or angel hair pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1 and 1/2 cups broccoli florets (cooked tender-crisp)
- 3 tb chopped walnuts
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the basil, lemon juice, garlic powder, and seasoned salt. Mix well.
- Add the cooked fettuccine pasta, broccoli, and walnuts.
- Blend well and toss to coat.
- After tossing, add fresh grated Parmesan cheese to top off the dish.
This article uses material from the Wikibooks article “Cookbook:Garlic Parmesan Pasta“, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.