- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 T diced fresh basil or 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 8 oz fettuccine or angel hair pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets (cooked tender-crisp)
- 3 T walnuts (chopped )
- fresh, grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the basil, lemon juice, garlic powder and seasoned salt, blending well.
- Add the fettuccine, broccoli, walnuts.
- Blend well and toss to coat the fettuccine.
- After tossing, add fresh grated Parmesan cheese to top off the dish.
This article uses material from the Wikibooks article “Cookbook:Garlic Parmesan Pasta“, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.